I am excited to welcome Dawn, LPL Registered Administrative Assistant to my team! She has been someone that I have respected for many years and I'm grateful that we now get to work together. She has years of experience serving clients in the financial services industry as well as in-depth industry insurance knowledge. We are more determined than ever to serve our clients at a high level. For those who have not met her, you are in for a treat!
Welcome Dawn Henz, CLU!
CFB Board Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct
CFP Board’s Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct reflects the commitment that all CFP® professionals make to high standards of competency and ethics. CFP Board’s Code and Standards benefits and protects the public, provides standards for delivering financial planning, and advances financial planning as a distinct and valuable profession. Compliance with the Code and Standards is a requirement of CFP® certification that is critical to the integrity of the CFP® marks. Violations of the Code and Standards may subject a CFP® professional to discipline.
After nearly 17 years of service with Northwestern Mutual, I am excited to announce that I am partnering with Bleakley Financial Group as our registered investment advisor to provide advisory services to his clients and establishing the greater Cincinnati area office.
This change is designed to significantly enhance our ability to serve our clients with their wealth management and financial planning.
I did a detailed and extensive audit of the industry and Bleakley stood out as a clear solution for a partnership.
There are many reasons, but the principal ones are:
- Independence - I have no sales quotas or incentives and am able to make recommendations based on client’s needs.
- Experience - As part of this partnership, I have access to a highly experienced financial advisor Andy Schwartz, and an experienced economic mind with Peter Bookvar as well as the “ThinkTank” - a group of professionals designed to support advisors in their planning and wealth management.
- Technology - Access to industry integrated technology such as eMoney and Orion. We committed to building comprehensive financial plans and wealth management while delivering it in industry integrated technology.
- Platform - Enhanced access to investment solutions as well as the ability to be ‘multi-custodial’. This means we have access to the full gambit of what Fidelity, Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Pershing and LPL have to offer. We can pick the platform that appropriately aligns with your goals.
- Vision & Values - Our vision and values align - Putting the client at the center of everything we do. Developing customized solutions wrapped in care. Having a deep commitment to transparency to the client and privacy about the client. Desiring to continuously improve our offering and value.
These enhancements have let me to update our name from Scheeler Financial, to Scheeler Financial Group.
I hope you choose to join us on our journey to the ultimate client experience that will leave an intergenerational impact!
Andy Schwartz is not affiliated with Scheeler Financial Group.
Peter Bookvar is not affiliated with Scheeler Financial Group or LPL Financial.
Chartered Advisor for Philanthropy
Rick was recently awarded the Chartered Advisor for Philanthropy (CAP) designation through the American College. Rick is committed to helping client’s define and reach their philanthropic goals knowing that ‘Democracy requires philanthropy,’ and that giving not only benefits the receiver but perhaps the one giving even more - ‘It is better to give than to receive.’
‘To whom much is given, much is expected.’ Yet being generous is a skill that needs to be learned. This designation demonstrates Rick’s commitment to this important area of planning. If you would like to discuss your giving goals, or if Rick can be of anything service to you, don’t hesitate to reach out.
Create an Investment Plan to Work Towards Your Goals
Before we can build a plan to help you meet your financial goals, we’ll need to know a bit more about you. In this short exercise, answer questions about yourself and your future objectives. Then, request a consultation so that together, we can build a plan to help you get there.Click Here
Personal Update and Thank You
Our family is grateful for your understanding, prayers and encouragement in regard to the loss of our daughter Mary.
As many of you know, our daughter Mary was struck by a car while riding her bike on September 27th, 2018 and passed away in the hospital the next day. These months have been hard beyond words, but your love, prayers, and words of encouragement have brought much healing.
We wanted to honor Mary by doing something in her memory that would bring joy to others. Mary’s legacy was one of joy and making others feel loved. We found The Common Ground Playground [link: https://masonparksfoundation.org/] in Mason a project that could help maintain this memory.
So many clients, friends, colleagues and family stepped up and gave large and small. Every gift felt like a huge act of love and brought us so much comfort. Over 130 people made gifts from 15 states, for a total of over $110,000. Mason officials said they've never seen anything like it and honored these gifts with a match for a total of roughly $225,000. There will be a statue of Mary in the park remembering her and honor all those with ‘special needs’. Thank you beyond all words.